Radon is a radioactive gas naturally occurring in earth’s crust. You can’t see, smell, or taste radon. The United States Surgeon General reports that radon is the second leading cause of lung cancer in the United States today.
The only way to detect radon in your home is with a radon monitoring device. We are licensed and equipped to perform radon testing in your home at the same time we perform your home inspection.
A Hilltop radon test costs $100. We highly recommend a radon test be completed along with your home inspection.